One of the easy and fun games you can play is blowing; when you throw a ball, knock out the pins and count the points. When you are with your friends, you can have fun during every throw. There is no time limit, and all players can get involved. All you need to do to enjoy the game is search for bowling near me and start playing.
Bowling consists of rolling a ball to hit the pins. The pins are placed at the end of the lane. You get two rolls per frame to knock out the pins. The number of pins that you hit gets counted as your points. The game comes in different variations. Balls get changed according to the variations. Even the pins change their size according to the variety you choose. There is one version of bowling that lets you play outside.
- The game is of 10 frames, with each frame having two throws. A player uses the throws to knock out the maximum number of pins possible. You get a strike if you knock out ten pins at a time. It is called a spare if your total pins in 2 rolls are ten.
- The tenth frame can have a maximum of three roles, becoming crucial.
- The total number of strikes you can get in a game is 12. This sets the maximum score of 300.
- There is a line in the lane called a foul line. This is where you are allowed to throw the ball. This works the same as cricket. If the bowler crosses the line while throwing the ball, it gets counted as a no-ball. In the same you, even if your leg is touching the line, points will not be counted. But the throw gets counted, which creates a disadvantage for you.
- The game then enters the gutter and is considered out of bounds and can not be counted if it hits the pins after bouncing back.
- You cannot alter the ball during the match; if you alter it in any way, it is considered cheating.
What to use during bowling
The first thing you will need is a bowling alley. You can find a bowling alley by searching for bowlingnear me. The bowling alley can consist of variations of the bowling. You choose the variation that you are most comfortable with. Different types of variations use different balls. This can turn to your advantage as you get to try the same game differently. It would help if you had bowling shoes with both the shoe having different soles. One of the shows has a rubber sole to provide friction. At the same time, the other shoe has a sole made from smooth material.